CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
In conjunction with the 76th Annual Assembly of International Institute of Welding (IIW), the Singapore Welding Society (SWS) is proud
of organising the International Conference on
“Advances in Welding, Joining and Additive Manufacturing”
Welding technologists, scientists and professionals who are interested in presenting original work are invited to submit abstracts. Topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
|#01||Brazing and soldering|
|#02||Mirco and nano joining|
|#03||Friction stir welding|
|#04||Linear Friction welding|
|#05||Cold spray technology|
|#06||Additive manufacturing – wire arc additive manufacturing|
|#07||Additive manufacturing – laser directed energy deposition|
|#08||Additive manufacturing – powder bed 3D printing|
|#10||Joining of ceramics or dissimilar materials|
|#11||advanced arc welding or other welding processes|
|#12||Intelligentized welding manufacturing|
|#13||Numerical modelling of welding process|
|#14||Design, analysis and fabrication of welded structures|
|#16||Fatigue and fracture of welded joints|
|#17||Corrosion of welded joints|
|15 November 2022||Abstract Submission on-line Opens|
|15 January 2023||Registration on-line Opens|
1 March 2023
|Abstract Submission Deadline|
|1 March 2023||Notification to authors about status of their abstract(s)|
15 April 2023
|Submission of Full Paper Deadline|
30 April 2023
|Full Paper Acceptance|
|1 June 2023||Registration Deadline for Accepted Papers|
|20-21 July 2023||International Conference|
Full Paper Submission Instructions
- Authors will be requested to submit the full paper in the form of camera-ready text.
- Manuscript must be submitted electronically via the website https://iiw2023.com/ using the template provided.
- Paper reference number (from abstract submission) is required for full paper submission.
- An acknowledgement will be sent within 24 hours upon receipt of the abstract.
- Manuscript must be submitted in English and must be between five-pages to eight-pages, including all figures and tables.
- Manuscript must be in Word format and maximum file size not to exceed 2MB per file.
- Font sizes and style must follow the template.
- Registration for the Conference is COMPULSORY for all accepted presenters and papers.
- Only ONE abstract is allowed for each registered presenter.
- Submitting authors of full papers will be notified of the Conference Co-Chair decision. The Conference Co-Chair decision is final.
GET IN TOUCH
Ms India Wan
Tel: (65) 6338 3896 (Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm, GMT+8)