CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
In conjunction with the 76th Annual Assembly of International Institute of Welding (IIW), the Singapore Welding Society (SWS) is proud
of organising the International Conference on
“Advances in Welding, Joining and Additive Manufacturing”
Welding technologists, scientists and professionals who are interested in presenting original work are invited to submit abstracts. Topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
|#01||Brazing and soldering|
|#02||Mirco and nano joining|
|#03||Friction stir welding|
|#04||Linear Friction welding|
|#05||Cold spray technology|
|#06||Additive manufacturing – wire arc additive manufacturing|
|#07||Additive manufacturing – laser directed energy deposition|
|#08||Additive manufacturing – powder bed 3D printing|
|#10||Joining of ceramics or dissimilar materials|
|#11||advanced arc welding or other welding processes|
|#12||Intelligentized welding manufacturing|
|#13||Numerical modelling of welding process|
|#14||Design, analysis and fabrication of welded structures|
|#16||Fatigue and fracture of welded joints|
|#17||Corrosion of welded joints|
|15 October 2022||Abstract Submission on-line Opens|
|15 February 2023||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|1 March 2023||Notification to authors about status of their abstract(s)|
|15 January 2023||Registration on-line Opens|
|30 April 2023||Early Registration Deadline|
|1 June 2023||Submission of Full manuscripts Deadline|
|20-21 July 2023||International Conference|
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstract must be submitted electronically via the website https://iiw2023.com/. All online submissions must have a valid email address. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- An acknowledgement will be sent within 24 hours upon receipt of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts must be in Word format and maximum file size not to exceed 1MB per file.
- When submitting an abstract, the author should indicate preferred format of presentation (Oral or Poster), but the Organising Committee will make the final decision.
- Font sizes and style must follow the template.
- Registration for the Conference is COMPULSORY for all accepted presenters.
- Only ONE abstract is allowed for any registered presenter.
- Submitting authors will be notified of the Scientific Chair decision. The Scientific Chair decision is final.
All accepted papers submitted by the deadline will be published in the IIW 2023 International Conference Proceedings. Selected papers will be published in international journals or books dealing with special topics.
GET IN TOUCH
Ms India Wan
Tel: (65) 6338 3896 (Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm, GMT+8)